○ natalie gilbert
○ sixteen - sophomore
○ natalie isn't like all the girls at school. nat simply stands out with her bold and sarcastic personality. she basically hates everyone - even if you have never spoken to her once - at eastwood high, unless you give her a reason not to. other than that, nat would try to isolate herself from anyone and everyone by plugging in her earphones and shifting to her own little world.
○ micah's dad used to abuse not only her, but her little brother and mother. she also watched her own dad beat her mom to death and set the house on fire with the rest of her family - along with him in it.
○ matthew evans
○ eighteen - senior
○ matthew comes off as the cocky, insensitive jock type of person.other than his obvious love for basketball, football, and soccer, he has a love for hitting on girls. matt has a reputation of sleeping with almost any girl he lays his eyes on. however, under that layer of lust that everyone has seen, matt can really be a kind-hearted and lovable person.
○ matthew's mother died of cancer, and because of that he became an alcoholic. before that all happened, his dad left the two before he even turned one; which angered him and he grew to have anger problems that got out of hand really easily.
○ kelsey lawrence.
○ sixteen - freshman.
○ kels has always been the quite innocent girl. kelsey has never - ever in her entire life - gotten in trouble at school. she was always the straight a+ student who only paid attention to her schoolwork. with that, she's never been in a relationship before, or has ever had a best friend before. in fact, her family would joke around and call her 'virgin mary' because of her innocence - at least that's what they think.
○ her older brother committed suicide for a very unknown reason. since her brother was the only person she considered the closest to a 'best friend' it hit her hard when she found out he killed himself; so hard that she started cutting herself. although she knew everyone would cut on their wrist and make things obvious when they tried to hide it with long sleeves and bracelets, kels would cut along her hips, thighs, and ankle.
○ zachary conrad.
○ seventeen - junior,
○ zachary is a laid back kid. he doesn't pay attention to anyone at eastwood actually, he ignores the yells from the jocks,the girls who swoon over almost every attractive person who walks by, and also the annoying teachers. as long as zack can kick up his feet and relax, he won't say a word.
○ zack's parents cheat on each other; yes, until this very day and they still haven't gotten a divorce. once he found out about this, he started to have commitment issues with everyone that talks to him. once his parents started to spend less time at home and more at work - only because of their affairs - zachary felt so lonely that he started to do all kinds of drugs and get into all sorts of trouble, even if it meant stealing from innocent people.